Thursday, August 8, 2013

What’s in My Hospital Bag.......


…As I prepare for my c-section tomorrow, my bags are packed and ready!!!

Here’s what I have in my bag…… and its a lot as you can see :-)




  • ·         3 – 4 loosely fitting panties
  • ·         3 loosely fitting dresses
  • ·         Loosely fitting pajamas pants
  • ·         Nursing tank tops
  • ·         2 pairs of non-skid socks
  • ·         Flip flops
  • ·         Contact nipple shield
  • ·         Baby’s “Take Me Home” Outfit
  • ·         2 onesies
  • ·         Bibs
  • ·         Burp cloth
  • ·         Baby socks
  • ·         Baby bow
  • ·         Tooth brush & toothpaste
  • ·         Lotion
  • ·         Deodorant
  • ·         Body brush
  • ·         Scarf
  • ·         Comb
  • ·         Brush



What things did you have in your hospital bag???

No comments:

Post a Comment