Friday, August 30, 2013

...mini heart attack..at 2 am lol

Sooo...I'm writing to you from a state of no sleep...a zombie mommy...eyes open but half closed at the same time. I've been up for about an hour now..my daughter started crying around 2:30 am and I thought she wanted to nurse..
come to find out she only ate some then made herself comfortable on my bed as I sat there and watched her. Of course that meant I had to express the rest of milk out of both breasts while trying not to fall over because I am dead tired lol. As I finished up, I looked over at my daughter who was smiling in her sleep...'how nice..it must be the best sleep ever' I thought and I am sure it was for her. So I changed her and helped her to burp...but during this burping process I must have been too relaxed because my infant, yes my infant, jumped forward (at least that's what it felt like) and scared me. I'm serious, she really scared me to the point where I'm up now...still dead tired but now with my heart beating fast...I honestly felt as if she was trying to get down on the floor...lol maybe I am in such a delusional state of mind.....
I don't know..back to sleep I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment