Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Driving Me Crazy….But I Wouldn’t Change It

On days when my toddler seems to drive me crazy…which is often, I stop and think about life before her….how boring it was. It was like clockwork…doing the same thing every day at the same time, no excitement at all. Working all day – from sun up to sun down….that oh so boring life!

Yes, I know that I’m young and many people may say, ‘what? You could of gone clubbing or partying’, but nope, that wasn’t for me! I didn’t find enjoyment in those activities. I worked at a preschool as a teacher about two years before I had my daughter and I loved it! There was nothing more fulfilling than knowing that there were younger eyes watching and taking in everything that you taught them! After finding out that I was expecting, I was overjoyed. That warm feeling of knowing that I would have someone, a little me, looking up to me and that I would have to teacher them everything…it made me feel complete.

Needless to say, yes she may mess in everything – and I mean everything, throw little fits and all, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ll trade my martini for a glass of milk…anything for my princess!


How has your children changed your life??

No comments:

Post a Comment