Monday, August 19, 2013

Oh my gosh! I think my favorite channel is Nick Jr…

As I am writing this, it’s about 5:50 ish am eastern time…I woke up to nurse and as I turned the television on I immediately turned to channel 256… What’s 256 you ask??? Well….it’s Nick Jr. No, my toddler child isn’t up, she’s knocked out snoring and everything in her bed. I began to hum the theme song to Team Umizoomi and I stop and realize that I didn’t channel surf, but I automatically knew what I wanted to look at without thinking about it.

Ever since Kay was born our television was programmed to Nick Jr – all day, all night, every hour, every minute, every second.

I can admit that when I’m not watching television, I find myself humming a song from one of the many ‘oh so cute’ kiddie shows, but did I mention that I know most of them word for word??!?! I think it's time for me to attempt to go back to sleep.....


Hello, my name is Ashely and I’m addicted to watching Nick Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment