Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Operation WAH

So, the past few weeks have been very busy for me…besides having to adjust to taking care of two young children and preparing lesson plans and teaching my toddler… I’ve been on a journey to find real, legit work from home jobs! Now I can tell you that I’ve had success in finding ones that were actually legit! I know, it’s a miracle right?!?!? So now,
every chance I get, in between the feedings, diaper changes and toy playing, I’ve been on my computer applying to position after position!

I will tell you that while it takes a lot of time to manually apply to different jobs, I know that in the end, it will be worth it. Simply because I want to be a Stay At Home Mom…I want to enjoy my children’s lives until they reach elementary school age!  And I will not lie; the extra spending money can help!

If you’re looking for work from home jobs and need some help, please feel free to contact me through the comments below J

No comments:

Post a Comment