Monday, September 9, 2013

Mmmmm...the smell of football season

Well you can definitely tell the season's changing...the heat of summer is fading away...those warm nights are becoming quite cooler...leaves on the trees are changing, and most importantly, football season is here!!!

Now usually I wouldn't be to fond of football. Why you ask? Simply because its that time of year when your husband's focus is solely on the television! Any time a game is on, don't expect a word to be heard, tasks to be completed or attention to be given. 
But this year, I've jumped on the football hype bandwagon! I've prepared myself with football cheering gear and even my girls have football apparel that's very sporty but still crazy adorable!! I can only imagine how this football season will turn out....
Ahhh....fall time is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment