Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps - Product Review


You can kick potato chips to the curb with the new Kashi Hummus Crisps! It’s a mix between hummus and chips- two of the best options for snack time! These Kashi Hummus crisps were amazingly good!! They are the perfect snack for taking on the go because they are light, crispy, tasty and not to mention healthy! Being a proud potato chip lover, I was ready to toss my chip bag in the trash!

Kashi’s products are usually very nutritious and tastefully good, and they did not fail with this new ‘chip’. These yummy crisps are available in 3 delicious flavors: Caramelized Onion, Sundried Tomato Basil & Feta, and Sea Salt & Olive Oil!

I even let my toddler try the crisps and she loved them! So you know that it’s a kid friendly snack, which gives you even more reasons to purchase this product!






Disclosure: We received this product at no cost for review- all opinions expressed are my own. I received this product as a result of being a BzzAgent through the BzzCampaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment