Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Switch Beverage

*A yummy alternative to soda for children of all ages & parents too!*



I love love love love love this drink! The first time I found out about it was through my local health food store, Roots. I was looking for an alternative to the orange and grape sodas that I was craving at the moment. This drink tastes so delicious! I kid you not! You will not be disappointed and your kids will love it as well.

I know, most parents who are conscience about what their children drink are thinking soda? – The sugary, tooth decaying, artificial flavoring, no nutrition drink? Nope, not this product! Switch beverage is 100% sparkling juice. It’s completely ALL NATURAL and so delicious that kids will love it too!
There’s no sugar added, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, no artificial colors or preservative and it’s gluten free!
It comes in different flavors – hardcore apple, black cherry, orange tangerine, grape, watermelon strawberry, lemon lime, fruit punch and kiwi berry.


You can actually purchase Switch beverage from the following websites:


No comments:

Post a Comment