Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Short Play Dates Without the Work & A Little Less Energy.....



This is the best place ever!!!  I’m pretty sure they have classes for babies aged 6 months and older, but this is a great way to let your child have 45 minute play dates weekly! The teachers are very interactive and know exactly the activities to keep your child entertained and busy! It’s almost like school for little ones except with parents!
I began taking my daughter when she was just an itty bitty baby and she loved it, as you can see from the pictures below. Of course she is older now and I've had to recently take her out of the classes until the baby comes.






Not only is it a learning experience for your child, but a time of play, laughter, fun and interacting with other children.

I highly, highly recommend that you check out their website to see where the closest Gymboree Play & Music center is to you and sign your child up today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment