I love this project because its easy and simple, but it keeps your child entertained for awhile. It can also be a cute table piece!
- · Toilet Paper Roll or Paper Towel Roll Cut in Half
- · 12 Count Egg Carton
- · Paintbrushes
- · Paint
- · Pipe Cleaner – Green
- · Newspaper
- · Scissors
- Cut up the egg carton so that each egg holder is separate
- Using scissors poke a small hole in the bottom of each egg holder
- Place newspaper on the table and floor to prevent spills and as easy clean up
- Have your child paint each of the egg holders inside and outside, all different colors
- Once painted, let the egg holders dry
- Meanwhile, paint the toilet paper roll, color of your choice
- After the egg cartons dry, use the pipe cleaners as a stem through the hole and fold over to help keep its place
Now you've created a pretty project that can be given out as a gift!