Thursday, August 29, 2013

Flashback to Back To School Days

In honor of this wonderful time of the year that all parents look forward to, I thought I would share my favorite back to school memory.

My children aren’t old enough to go to school, but I can tell you that I can’t wait for them to experience it!
No, I’m not trying to get rid of them because if I could, I would go everywhere with them and yes I mean everywhere!


But…I loved my elementary school days…I remember being so excited for school to begin after a long never ending summer of fun! Opening the doors to the fresh ‘school smell’ of paste, paper, art supplies…everything all contained in a little school. The days when I seemed to be so young and growing up was no rush for me….

What's your favorite memory of going back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment